Sunday, December 10, 2023

Advent Calendar Book #2

 Hello friends!

Today I am sharing my second advent calendar book I created using lots of Creative Embellishments chipboard along with a Recollections paper pad. I love making these!


Here's the side view:


I added that gorgeous berry paper to the cover and then added the fussy cut tag, which I added ribbon to. I used Nuvo Glitter Markers to color the Tree Outline. I colored the Happy Holidays 3 with a Nuvo Glitter marker. a Sharpie and then added some Stickles to it:


I used Nuvo Glitter Markers to color the Simple Star Ornaments and added that to the upper right corner:


The book opens up to 24 boxes. Each box holds a small treat:


I used the Ornaments Countdown to number the boxes. The ornaments are colored with markers and then I added some RG Dazzling Pat:


I added some MAMBI chips to a few of the boxes. I also added some word phrase stickers from my stash:


I finished it off with a few Mirror Acrylic Silver Star pieces:




I wrapped the special 25th gift with tissue paper, ribbon and some chipboard:


I loved creating this! They are so much fun to make!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!