Saturday, December 23, 2023

Grand Ole Opry

 Hey there creative friends!

Today I am sharing my take on sketch #594 at Sketches In Thyme. I used October Afternoon and Pink Paislee for this travel page:


Because I used so many photos on this page, I kept the embellishments to a minimum. I cut 2 strips of Pink Paislee patterned paper and machine stitched them on my layout. I added some watercolors to the background. I added the guitar sticker from October Afternoon. The alphas are both from Hip Kit:


I fussy cut the "dream big" banner from one of Paige's papers:


I added a few diecuts and stickers:


Here is the sketch by Shawn Lahr:
Thanks for stopping by.
Merry Christmas to you and your family! 




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!