Monday, December 25, 2023

Merry Christmas Tag

 Hello Creative Friends!

Merry Christmas! Today I am sharing a large tag that I created using lots of  Creative Embellishments chipboard. I used the Large Ornament Tags for my base. I added patterned paper from Recollections to the solid piece of the chipboard tag.


I added white acrylic paint on the outside of the tags top piece and then dry brushed some gold acrylic paint on top. I used a red Sharpie on the Merry Christmas Title piece and then heat embossed it using clear embossing powder:


I used ScrapPerfect Best Glue Ever along with ScrapPerfect's Foil to color the ornaments and add some shine. I wasn't happy with the result- it was too bright- I toned them down by drybrushing white acrylic paint on them. I was happy with that. I added a few flowers and ribbon from my stash. I colored the Mini Lights Strands with markers and then clear heat embossed it. I added one to the top and bottom of the tag:


Here's a look at the second Mini Light Strand. I added the PinkFresh Studios chipboard "Sounds of the Season" to one of the ornaments:


Finally, I finished the tag off by making a gold bow out of ribbon from my stash and I added a few pieces of bling from My Mind's Eye:


This tag is gorgeous and I am happy with how it came out!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas filled with laughter and love.






No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!