Friday, December 22, 2023

Merry Christmas To All!

 Hello!

Are you ready for Christmas?

Today I am sharing a layout I created for Creative Embellishments using Carta Bella Farmhouse Christmas along with some Creative Embellishment chipboard. This photo was taken at my Mom's on Christmas Eve last year with 2 of my sisters, a few nieces, my Mom, my kids and I. 


I added patterned papers to the bottom of the white background tearing the edges and machine stitching them in place. I added my photo. I inked the Christmas Gnomes and added them to both sides of my photo:


I love the Merry Christmas To All chipboard piece and inked it for my title. I fussy cut some shelves from one of the papers and added them to my page:


I also fussy cut the trees and flowers. I added a few stickers to the gnomes hats:


This was such a fun layout to create and I will treasure it since it is the last holiday we will be celebrating in this house. My step dad passed away and we had to sell the house and move my Mom into a memory care unit.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas filled with, family, friends and lots of love.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!