Thursday, November 30, 2023

A Fun Advent Calendar

 Hey there Creative Friends!

Today I am sharing an advent calendar I created using patterned papers from Carta Bella, Echo Park and Recollections. I also used lots of Creative Embellishments chipboard and some of their acrylic pieces to decorate the individual boxes. 

I used this video to create my advent calendar, but changed the spine part of it up a bit with things I learned creating prior mini albums.
On the cover, I used:
Tree Shaker (filled with Buttons Galore & More and glitter from my stash)


Here's a view of the spine:



A view of the book opening. I used ribbon from my stash to tie a bow and that holds the book shut:


A few close ups of the cover embellies:







This is what it looks like open:


There are 24 handmade boxes. I placed a Coffee/ Cocoa Mugs Countdown piece on each box. Here's the left side:


Here's the right side:


On some of the boxes, I added a bit more:
 #2 has a Jingle Bell


#10 has a Jingle Bell
#11 has a stocking sticker


#14 has a candy sticker


#16 has a mistletoe sticker


I used inks, Nuvo Glitter Marker, Sharpie and Stickles to color the chipboard pieces.
I had a blast creating this fun advent calendar and I am working on another one to possibly share with you soon.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!





No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!