Thursday, November 23, 2023

Hello From Leiper's Fork

 Hey there Scrappy Friends!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I am sharing my take on sketch #590 at Sketches In Thyme. I used Bella Blvd. stash for this fun and happy page:


I used a variety of colors of patterned papers and machine stitched them to my white cardstock background. I also added some watercolor paint spatters:


I added some stickers and fussy cut some things from the patterned papers:



I used some letter stickers from my stash for the title. Those pink ones have to be at least 20 years old! It feels good to use them!


Here's the sketch:


I hope you will play along with us this month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!