Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Autumn Blessings: CSI

 Hey there Scrappy Friends!

Today I am sharing my take on case file #422 at CSI. I used my stash for this fun fall page:


For my title, I used the words "Autumn Blessings" from the Creative Embellishments Autumn Sentiments


I added the Creative Imaginations striped paper to both sides of my page. I also added some torn strips of the wood paper from My Minds Eye. I tucked in the Flourish Border 3 from Creative Embellishments. I added a few Falling Maple Leaves. I added some banners cut from American Crafts papers and stitched them in place:


I added a banner from My Mind's Eye and placed some Divine Twine on top. I added in a few Acorn Clusters and the word "together" from Creative Embellishments:


I also added some pumpkins from the Pumpkin Set along with some fussy cut mason jars and a few star circle stickers:


Here's alook at the cluster on the bottom left. I fussy cut those cute mushrooms:


I added a few American Craft word phrase stickers and some leaf  and flower diecuts from Hip Kit:


Here's the case file:

I was inspired by the colors, border and pumpkins. For evidence, I used: stripes, woodgrain, watercolor, mushrooms, decorative border, twine, jars, swirls, stars, circles, leaves and lace. For my testimony, I documented autumn.
I absolutely love how this page came out and I love that I used my stash to create it!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!