Monday, November 13, 2023

Autumn

 Hello Creative Friends!

Today I am sharing an autumn layout I created using Creative Embellishments chipboard and flair buttons along with Paper House Autumn Woods papers and Echo Park Happy Fall stickers.

I added watercolor to my white textured cardstock background. Then I stamped one of the Distressed Plaid Stamps 2 using black ink on the background. I finished the background off using the Distressed Circle stamp and a brown ink. Then I added torn strips of patterned papers from Paper House:


I colored the Corn Stalks using acrylic paints and added those to my background. I added patterned paper to the Scarecrow 2 and then used inks and acrylic paints to finish him:


I added my photos along with some Echo Park Happy Fall stickers:


I colored some of the pumpkins from the Pumpkin Set 3 and the Jolly Jack-O-Lanterns with inks. I popped some up with craft foam to add some dimension:


I added 3 of the Fall Flair Buttons to my page along with some more of the Echo Park stickers. I used the "autumn" word from the Autumn Word Set for my title. I used acrylic paints to color it:


I had a blast creating this fun fall themed page!
I hope I have inspired you in some way.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!