Monday, November 20, 2023

Give Thanks

 Hey there Creative Friends!

Today I am sharing a Thanksgiving page with you. I'm not sure I have ever created a Thanksgiving page before. I just never think to take photos. Last year Felipe gave me 2 beautiful table runners he brought back from visiting his parents in Ecuador. This runner was perfect for our Thanksgiving celebration, so I decided to document it. 
The background paper is from Amy Tangerine. The yellow is from My Minds Eye. Both of these have been in my stash for quite some time. The brown is from Echo Park. I also used lots of Creative Embellishments chipboard on this page:


I added the patterned papers to my background and then machine stitched them in place. I placed my photos.
For my title, I used acrylic paint to color the Give Thanks 2:


I used inks to color the "Gobble Gobble" from the Autumn Sentiments. I added 3 Tim Holtz word phrase stickers throughout my page that I cut into pieces:


I love this Happy Turkey Outline, isn't he the cutest? I colored him with acrylic paint and then highlighted him with inks:


Here are a few more words from the Autumn Sentiments that I added. The "gather" I colored with inks and the "Thanksgiving" I used acrylic paint. Check out the table runner, it's beautiful!


I colored the Pie Set with inks and acrylic paints. It looks so yummy!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!