Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Zombie Infected Area: Creative Embellishments

 Hey there Creative Friends!

Today I am sharing a large spooky zombie tag I created using some fun chipboard from Creative Embellishments. I took the solid base from the Flourish Tag Set 1 and used that as my background. I adhered  patterned papers to it with Modge Podge, tearing some of the papers. The orange and black paper is from Rusty Pickle:


I used inks to color the Zombie Infected Area and added that to the top of my tag:


I heat embossed in black the Haunted House 4 and placed it between some of the layers of green patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket. To the left top of the house, I added a Mirrored Gold Moon:


I heat embossed in white the Zombie Border and added that to my tag:


I also heat embossed the Halloween Tree and placed it on my tag. Finally, I added some white acrylic paint spatters, some sequins and a spider from DCWV and tied a bow using ribbon from my stash:


I had a blast creating this fun Halloween tag! I hope I have inspired you in some way.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!





No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!