Saturday, October 7, 2023

Friends

 Hey there scrappy friends!

Today I am sharing a layout that I created for CSI using case file #420. I used a variety of manufacturers from my stash for this page of our fall camping group:


I used  a few different colors of cardstock for my background, stitching them together with brown thread. I added strips of patterned papers from Pink Paislee Memorandum and Crate Paper Craft Market. I also added some machine stitching to the strips of papers:


I added in some Hip Kit Club chipboard pieces and the title, friends, is also from Hip Kit:


I added some fussy cut images as well as some diecuts from Crate Paper and Pink Paislee:


I tucked in a few Hip Kit Club leaves, another chipboard piece, some diecuts and a cup from Jen Hatfield:


Here's a quick look at the case file:

I was inspired by the colors and autumn theme. For evidence, I used: text pattern, eyeglasses, typewriter, leaves, cup, flower, stars, ink splats and numbers.
                                 I hope you will find some time to paly along with us this month! Thanks for                                                                  stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!