Monday, October 23, 2023

Vrbo Home

 Hey there Scrappy Friends!

Today I am sharing my take on sketch #586 by the talented Laura Rumble at Sketches In Thyme

I used PinkFresh Studios Joyful Day for this layout of friends, Greg and I at our Vrbo home in Leiper's Fork Tennesee:


I traced a few circles on my white cardstock background and then used a black Sharpie to make them messy. I added some watercolor spatters:


I  cut some different sizes of circles out of patterned papers and added those to my page. I also cut my photos into circles- I haven't done this in a long time, lol!


I added some diecuts and puffy stickers from the PinkFresh collection:


I added craft foam to the back of my photos to pop them up and add some dimension:


Here is the fun sketch I worked with:


I hope you find some time to play along with the sketches this month.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!