Monday, October 2, 2023

State Park

 Hello creative Friends!

Today I am sharing a hiking layout I created using some fabulous chippies from Creative Embellishments along with Echo Park Summer Adventure and items from my stash for this page of Sierra and I:


I tore white textured cardstock and then machine stitched it to tan cardstock.I added acrylic paints with a brush to my white textured cardstock background. When that was dry, I applied black Stazon ink to the Distressed Crackle Stamp and stamped over the paint:


I matted my photos on patterned paper and then on tan cardstock. I machine stitched a few strips of a border sticker and patterned paper then added my photos on top. I used a crylic paints to color the Winter Tree 4 and added that in between my photos. I added acrylic paint to the "hiking" chippy and placed that on top:


For my title, I colored the State Park chippy:


I added some stickers from the Echo Park collection popping some up on craft foam to add some dimension:


I added in a few tabs from Pink Paislee. I added this cute chipboard Bird that I painted with acrylic paints as well:


I added the cute sign sticker. Here's another look at the Hiking chippy:


I love how this page came out! Plus it was so much fun creating my background!
I hope I have inspired you in some way.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!








No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!