Friday, September 29, 2023

Autumn Splendor

 Hello CE Fans!

I am back to share a layout with you that I created for Creative Embellishments.

Here in Wisconsin, it is fall. This layout is of my daughter and her boyfriend on top of Grandad's Bluff in LaCrosse in October. The view up there is fantastic on a normal day, but in the fall, it's gorgeous! If you get a chance, stop here-it's definately worth it!

Now on to my layout.

I used Doodle Bug Designs Flea Market collection along with lots of fabulous chipboard pieces from the store for this page:


I tore the plaid paper and added a strip at the top and bottom of my page. I machine stitched them in place. I added some yellow watercolor to the background and then started building the wreath:


For the base of the wreath I used the Fall Frame. I added some Wood Veneer Acorns, Skeleton Leaves, Falling Maple Leaves, a few words from the Autumn Word Set and a Fall Flair Button:


I used ink pads to color all the beautiful chipboard pieces. I also added a few word phrase stickers from the Doodle Bug collection. I stamped the date and added a bit of journaling:


Isn't that wreath gorgeous? I love it!


On the bottom of the page, I added a Fall Skeleton Leaf Set 4, a Skeleton Maple Leaf and another Falling Maple Leaf. On top, I added my title- Autumn Splendor. I also added a few stickers here as well:


Wow! That is a lot of chipboard! Love, love, love it!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!