Monday, September 11, 2023

As Time Goes By

 Hey there Creative Friends!

9/11

Devastating!

It's been 22 years.

Where were you on that tragic day?

Today I am sharing a 9/11 layout I created for Creative Embellishments documeting a little about that day, as I remember it. I used Creative Embellishment chipboard along with Paper House Let Freedom Ring Boston papers:


I added some torn strips of patterned papers to the striped backgraound and did some machine stitching. I added the acetate piece with the gold stars and machine stitched 3 of the sides. I added in some blue glitter and a few star sequins to created a bit of a shaker to the right of the photos:


I colored the Star Banner with inks and added that to my page. I also colored the Full of Love Frame with ink. I placed my photos on patterned paper and placed them on top- adding foam tape where needed. I added in a few BoBunny diecuts:


Here's another look at the Star Banner. I added a few flowers here (Recollections and Fancy Pants):


I stapled together a booklet that I made and added my journaling to. I added some Carpe Diem word phrase stickers. I used Paper House alphas for my sub title:


I used As Time Goes By chipboard piece for my title. I colored that with inks as well: 


Please take a few moments to think about those that lost their lives on this tragic day.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!