Thursday, September 7, 2023

It's the Little Things In Life

 Hello Scrappy Friends!

Today I am sharing my take on case file #418 at CSI. I used a lot of Echo Park  (Anything Goes, The Simple Life, Day In The Life and Photo Freedom) along with items from my stash for this layout of my friend and I:


I decided to create a grid and use the 4 colors in the file, other than the white which is my background, as the base for each grid. Then I popped in a few of the other colors in each part. I used a Cloud 9 Designs stamp and ink to stamp the "Life is better when it is FUN":


I hand cut the tag, added a twine bow and tucked it under the green block. I added some machine stitching to each block. I fussy cut the butterfly and stitched through it:


I also used a stamp with navy ink and added the dots on the background. I punched the butterfly and red striped border. I added some buttons and Shimelle enamel hearts:


I fussy cut the banner and butterfly. I also tucked in another tag, Hip Kit and My Minds Eye enamel dots and button:


Here is a quick look at the case file:


I was inspired by the colors and friendship theme. For evidence, I used: stripes, floral, grid pattern, people, hearts, flowers, clips, buttons, stitching, circles, string, tags, enamel dots and borders.

Check out the full file in the CSI Facebook group and play along with us!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!