Monday, September 18, 2023

Wedding Mini Album

Hello Scrappy Friends!
Today I am sharing a mini album I created for Creative EmbellishmentsI used a tutorial from Bev Code. This album is a wedding gift for a friends son and his wife. I used Paper House Productions Wedding Day along with some wonderful CE chipboard pieces from the store:



On the cover, I added patterned papers, a doily, Little Birdie and Recollections flowers and a few Hearts:




Page 1 has a booklet that pulls out. The twine is from the wedding couples invitation. I wanted to incorporate it in the album as I did with the doilies in the popout album on page 2. The doilies were part of the invitation as well. I used a few words from the Wedding Word Set on these booklets:


Page 2 opens up into this. These words are from the Wedding Word Set too:


                                                          Page 3: Wine Bottles & Glasses

Page 4: Love Hearts

Page 4 Booklet: Heart Pieces Set



Close up of page 3:


Page 3 opens to this:


Here's a close up of page 4:


Page 4 Booklet:


                                                           Page 5: Bride & Groom

Page 6: I Love You, Limo Set (couple with heart)



Close up of page 5:


Page 5 Booklet:


Close up of page 6:


Page 6 has a waterfall booklet:


Here's a look at the waterfall cover:


Here is the back of the album:


I made a matching card to go with the album:


I hope I have inspired you in some way today.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!