Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Chocolate Ice Cream Treat

 Hey there Friends!

Today I am sharing a layout I created for Creative Embellishments using some of their fabulous chipboard pieces along with Pink Paislee Paige Evans patterned papers. We stopped for ice cream after my neice's graduation party back in June. I haven't been to this place since I was a kid- It was as I remembered it:

I added some yellow watercolor to my white textured cardstock background. Once that was dry, I added triangles of patterned papers to the left of my photo to create a sunburst. I machine stitched those in place.
I used acrylic paints to color the 3 Scoop Ice Cream Cone and the Soft Serve Cone. I added those to the right side of my photo. I fussy cut the sun from one of the patterned papers and added that to the upper right side of the cones. I fussy cut some of the banner words and placed them on the cones:


For my title, I used Ice Cream Words and painted them with acrylic paints as well:


Here's the second half of my title using the Ice Cream Words. I added some fussy cut borders and then added my journaling above them:


I had a blast creating this fun page and I love how it came out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!