Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Valentines Day!

Hi everyone! Happy Valentines Day! 
Today I am sharing a Valentines Day layout of Greg and I. I used chippies, flair and acrylic pieces from the Creative Embellishments store along with Echo Park Truly Yours collection for this page:

   

 I used white textured cardstock for my background and added strips of patterened papers along with some machine stitching. I added red acrylic paint to the Pair of Hearts and then backed them with patterned papers. I backed my photo with craft foam so that it would be fairly even with the chipboard. I added black acylic paint to the Be Mine and placed it on top of my photo. I added the heart flair and a Red Mirror Acrylic Heart. I fussy cut a heart and added a Tim Holtz word phrase sticker popped up on craft foam:

   

 I added red acrylic paint to the other Heart and backed that with patterned papers as well. I added the word sweet, which I painted with black acrylic paint. I also added a Red Mirror Acrylic Heart and another flair here:

 

For my title, I added black acrylic paint to the Happy Valentine's Day 3. Once it was dry, I dotted the I with a pink Nuvo Glitter Marker. I added a 3rd Red Mirror Acrylic Heart here too along with some stickers and a fussy cut card:

   

 I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day and are spoiled by your loved ones! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!