Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Lovely

 Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing my take on case file #404 at CSI.

I used all stash for this bright page of Greg and Sierra at Trevor and Kennedy's wedding:


I cut a heart out of white textured cardstock. I traced this heart on another piece of cardstock and then cut it out a little bit bigger. Then I added the ribbons from my stash using tape runner. Then I glued it to the heart opening of my background and machine stitched around the heart. I backed  my photo with tissue paper & sparkly gold paper. I added a photo tab from Pink Paislee, a frame from Crate Paper and the bow is from Amy Tangerine:


Under the photo, I added some white scalloped lace and some fuscia pompom trim. I also tucked in a  from my stash: a flower, grey chipboard circle, miscellanious brads and sequins from Buttons Galore & More along with a few puffy stickers from Pink Fresh Studios. I fussy cut the fish tail banner from cardstock.  I added a flair on top of my photo:


I added a button to the flower and hand stitched it with embroidery floss:


For my title, I used the foam Thicker word "lovely":


Here I added another flair, sequins, brads, a Vicki Boutin label and I also used the Distressed Circle Stamp from Creative Embellishments


I was inspired by the colors and wedding theme. For evidence, I used: diagonal stripes (I used ribbons from my stash to create the stripes), solids, circles, lace, flowers, love/Valentined themed items, puffy stickers, ribbons, sequins, scallops, fish tail banner, labels, gold, tissue paper, brads & flair. For my testimony, I documented something about a wedding and used the word "love".

Here is a quick look at the case file:


Check out the CSI Facebook for the complete case file and to share your layout.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!