Wednesday, February 8, 2023

We Are Family

Hey there Friends!
I have a beautiful family layout up on the Creative Embellishments blog today. 
Gregs nephew got married back in May and we took a few family pics while we all were together. I used Simple Stories We Are Family along with some CE chipboard pieces for this page:

   

 I added some watercolors to my white cardstock background. I added a few patterned papers behind my photo. I tucked in a few diecuts around the photo. For my sub title, I used Count Your Blessings chippy. I added gesso and a Lindy's mist to it:

   

 I fussy cut the "we are" out of one of the papers. I added patterned papers on top of the letters from the word "Family". I glued the patterned paper to the top and then turned them over and carefully cut around the letter with a craft knife.  I fussy cut some triangles to create the banners and then added some machine stitching. I added a few stickers to finish the page:

 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!