Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Oh So Happy!

Hey there friends!
I have a layout up on the Creative Embellishments blog today. Sierra and her boyfriend, Felipe went to Niagara Falls on the Canadian side in June. A friend took this wonderful photo of them. I used Echo Park Summer Dreams along with the Ferris Wheel 2 chippy for this fun page:

   

 I tore a few strips of patterned paper and added that to my white cardstock background. Since I created this page out of town (yes, I take some scrappy stuff with me, especially since Greg was working, lol) I didn't have my sewing machine, so I added some faux stitching with a black Sharpie. I added some watercolor to the bcakground. I used a black Sharpie to color the Ferris Wheel 2  and placed that on my page. I added my photo overlapping the Ferris Wheel 2 a bit:

   

 I added a few ferris wheel stickers from the Echo Park collection along with some tickets. I added a few pennants I hand cut from patterned papers under the photo. The "life is great..." diecut is from Hip Kit Club. In the lower right corner I added a torn strip of patterned paper. I added the suitcase sticker and fussy cut flowers along with a fabric brad and word sticker from Fancy Pants:

 

To the left of the photo, I added another ferris wheel sticker from Echo Park and another fabric brad from Fancy Pants:

   

 I had a blast creating this fun, summer page! I hope I have inspired you in some way. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!