Thursday, January 26, 2023

A New Adventure Awaits

Hey there friends!

Today I am sharing another take on my recipe challenge this month at Bramble Fox.

I used Fancy Pants On Our Way collection along with a BF stencil, Paper Snips and perspextives for this fun travel page of Greg and I at Lookout Mountain:


Here's the challenge:


I added diecuts and patterned papers behind my photos and then added a Travel Clippie to the top of both of them:


I used Fox Cut #28 along with Oxide Inks to create my background. I also scattered a few Cool Stars and this is the other Travel Clippie:


I added some more stencil work here along with another Cool Star. The "totally awesome" is from Paper Snips #008:


I fussy cut the suitcase, bag and ticket. I added the diecut leaf from Pretty Little Studio, a few Carpe Diem sticker phrases, another Cool Star and the "explore'" and "ticket to adventure" are from the Paper Snips #008:


I fussy cut the compass from one of the papers, added a diecut heart from a HipKit Club kit and a diecut frame from Pretty Little Studios:


I used A New Adventure Awaits chipboard piece from Creative Embellishments for my title. I colored it with Oxide Inks. Love it! The "life is short.." piece is also from Paper Snips #008:


I hope you find some time to play along with us this month, I would love to see your take on the challenge!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!








No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!