Saturday, January 7, 2023

Holiday Fun

 Hello fellow scrappers!

Today I am sharing my take on case file #402 at CSI. I used PinkFresh and Hip Kit Club papers for this page of friends and I celebrating Christmas last year:


I added watercolors to my white background along with the torn strips of pink patterned paper in the corners. I added some machine stitching. I added a few layers of patterned paper behind my photos. I fussy cut the deer, mouse and the word "holiday". The celebrate ribbon is from Basic Grey. I used the  Pinkfresh "fun" word to finish off my title. The "cheer" and white flowers are old rub-ons I found in my stash:


I also added some fussy cut stars. The "Christmas time" is a chipboard piece from MAMBI:


Isn't that mouse just the cutest?


I fussy cut the "so much fun" and the teacup:


I used my fringing scissors to add some texture to one of the papers under this photo:


I created a small winter scene by fussy cutting items from patterned papers. This is a great way to embellies when you don't have them and it's fairly inexpensive as well, lol!


I really enjoyed creating this fun holiday page and I love that I used my stash to do it!
Check out the case files this month, we would love to have you play along!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!