Sunday, January 1, 2023

Destination

Hey there crafty friends!

Happy New Year!

Today I am sharing a layout and the January challenge I created for Bramble Fox

I used PinkFresh Studios along with some beautiful perspextives for this layout of Sierra:


This month I created a recipe for the challenge:


I added watercolor to my background. I added some patterned papers and some fussy cut flowers. I used the gorgeous Destination Perspextive for my title. I added a Valentine Heart perspextive:


I fussy cut the "oh the places: from Paper Snips #8. I added a subtitle and a puffy sticker:


I added my journaling, diecuts, puffy stickers, a Flower perspextive and the XO perspextive is frome last years January Fox Box:



I also added a butterfly perspextive:


I had a blast creating this page!

I hope you are inspired by the challenge this month! Be sure to upload your layout in the challenge album in our Facebook Group before January 31st to be eligible to win a gift certificate from the Bramble Fox store.

I can't wait to see your take on this challenge!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!