Monday, December 26, 2022

A Christmas Story

 Hey friends!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas filled with family and lots of love!

Today I am sharing a layout I created using the December challenge at Bramble FoxAntonia's fun challenge this month is to step outside of your comfort zone. I have always wanted to try making my own bokah background, so I finally did it. I used Echo Park Winter Magic along with some fun BF perspextives for this winter page:


Here's a look at the challenge:


I used Fox Cut #30 along with Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon, Chipped Saphire and Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Inks. I put the Oxide Inks through the small circles on the stencil. Then took a baby wipe and wiped lightly with the large circles. I used a black Sharpie to hilight some of the circles. Finally I added white acrylic paint spatters. I used foam Thickers, fussy cut words, the Story Perspextive in black, stickers and Echo park alphas for my title:


I fussy cut some trees and the sled. I added a Crate Paper clear sticker, word phrase stickers from Echo Park along with the adorable Penguin. Isn't he just the cuteset thing ever?!


I added patterned papers and tissue paper behind my photos. I fussy cut the snow globes and snowflakes. The clear ones are from Paper House Productions. The blue snowflakes and snow globes were fussy cut from EP papers. I also added an adorable Penguin and a few stickers to each photo cluster:



I am so glad I stepped out of my comfort zone and finally tried this! I love, love, love it!
Thanks for the challenge Antonia!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!