Friday, December 23, 2022

Sunflower Field

Hey there Scrappy Friends!

Today I am sharing a layout I created for Sketches In Tyme using sketch #546 along with Carta Bella Summer collection. The FFA teacher at Auburndale High School, where I graduated from, does so many things with the ag program. He and the students plant a field full of sunflowers every spring. I have been wanting to go check it out, we did and it was amazing!


I added strips of patterned papers down the middle of my page like in the sketch.Then added some maching stitching. I cut a circle from patterned paper and placed that on top, tucking my photos in the middle like the sketch. I added a zig zag stitch with my sewing machine. I used foam Thickers for my title:

I added gesso and acrylic paints to Creative Embellishments Funky Flowers and placed them in the lower left hand corner of my photos. I tucked in some tangled thread and then added the fussy cut flower cart on top along with the flower van sticker from the Summer collection. I placed a word phrase sticker from Teresa Collins on the van:


In the upper right side by the photos, I added a framed sticker with sentiment, some tangled thread and the "you are here" symbol is from Becky Higgins. 



Here is the sketch:


As you can see, I followed the sketch, except I added a few clusters of embellishments.
Looking forward to seeing your take on this sketch!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with lots of family and friends!



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!