Friday, December 16, 2022

Trimming the Tree

Hey there Creative Friends!
Today I am sharing a Christmas layout with you that I created for Creative Embellishments. Last year I created the Believe home decor piece (you can see that post here: http://creativeembellishmentsblog.com/2021/11/believe-home-decor-piece-with-lisa/) and used it as a large ornament on my tree. The layout I am sharing today are pictures of my tree with the Believe piece in it:  

   

 I added watercolor to my background. I heat embossed the Star Bulb Ornaments in red and did the bows in gold and then used ScrapPerfect's Best Glue Ever:


I added a few chipboard stickers from MAMBI. I heat embossed 3 of the words (ornaments, garland & tinsel) from the Decorate Your Tree Words and placed them in between my photos:

   

 I added a piece of the Christmas Light Strand 4 on the lower right hand side. I also heat embossed this:

   

 I added in a few snowflake stickers from my stash. I added a torn strip of Recollections Holiday Homestead down the left side and machine stitched it:

   

 This was a fun holiday page to create and I love how it came out! 
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!