Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Large Christmas Tag

Hey there crafty friends!
I am back to share a beautiful holiday decor Christmas tag with you that I created for Creative Embellishments.  I enjoy creating holiday decor with all the fun large chipboard and wood pieces from Creative Embellishments!
For this project, I used the Large Christmas Eve Tag as the base. I thought about adding faux snow to create a shaker in between the 2 layers of the tag but opted just to add the black snowflake paper from Carta Bella Happy Christmas in between:

   

 I used inks, Sharpies and Nuvo Glitter Markers to color the tag. I fussy cut some flowers from the Carta Bella collection and added a cluster to the top left. I added ribbon from my stash:

   

 I love the scene on this fun tag, santa and his reindeer, love it! I also loved the sentiment on this wreath sticker:

   

 I added bling from My Minds Eye to the tree on the tag. I placed a Whimsical Tree on top:

   

 I added patterned papers to the presents on the tag. I fussy cut some more flowers and added them to the bottom right corner. I tucked in a few Jingle Bells and tied a ribbon on the larger one. I added the Merry Christmas at the bottom. Finally, I added some white acrylic paint spatters:

 

This was such a fun project to create and I love how it came out! 
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!