Thursday, December 22, 2022

Cherry Bomb!!

Hey there Creative Peeps!
I am back to share a fun layout with you. I used Amy Tan along with some chippies from the Creative Embellishments store:

   

 I added watercolor to my background using the smooshing technique. I backed my photo with a few papers from Amy Tangerine and popped it up with some craft foam. I added gesso and ink to the Bottle along with a strip of patterned paper. I fussy cut the heart and added a fussy cut flower, a flower sticker and a Wild Floral that I colored with Distress Oxide Inks:

 

On the right of my photo, I added 3 Shot Glasses that I added gesso and ink to. I also added 2 of the Wild Florals here. I fussy cut the flowers from a store bought card I received:

   

 I used Cloud 9 Design alphas from my stash for my title. I added a few fussy cut word phrases from one of the papers and added some machine stitching to them. Finally I stamped the date:

 

This was such a fun and sad night for us at the campground, remembering a fellow camper we lost in a car accident. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful holiday season! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!