Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

 Hey there!

Today I am sharing my take on case file #400 at CSI. I used lots of my Christmas stash for this page of Sierra and I on Christmas Day of 2020:


I used all the evidence of my page from the case file! WooHoo!
I started my page with a border sticker from Echo Park, running it down my page. Next to that, I added in a gingham ribbon along with some ric rac. I placed my photo on corrugated paper from Fancy Pants and popped that up on some craft foam. I fussy cut the trees from a paper from Carta Bella Farmhouse Christmas. I added in the red fussy cut red flowers from CartaBella Hello Christmas. The stars and pinecones were fussy cut from a paper from Mintay Home For Christmas and the leave branches were from Mintays' Merry & Bright collection. I also tucked in a felt poinsettia, snowflake brad, wish list button and some Simple Stories black clear word stickers:


Here I added more of the fussy cut items along with another snowflake brad and a maroon felt poisnsettia. I added watercolor paint spatters and stamping to the background:


I fussy cut the title and mug from papers in the Mintay Home For Christmas collection. I added another felt poinsettia, fussy cut trees and leaves. I fussy cut the white flower cluster from a paper from Carta Bella Farmhouse Christmas. I added in a chipboard clock, the gift and the tree button, all are from my stash. I used RG ink and a stamp from American Crafts to stamp the scalloped border. Then I fussy cut it and added it to my page:


You can see the stamping on my background better here. I am not sure who the manufacturer is of the stamps as these were a gift and it didn't have any packaging. Here's the rest of my titla and some small tags I handcut and added some twine through:


If you look closely, peeking out of the bottom of the photo on the white flower and also on the stamped circle, I have added some beads:


Here's a quick look at the case file, check out the CSI Facebook page to see the evidence and testimony:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!