Sunday, November 27, 2022

Adventures

 Hi Everyone!

Today I am sharing my take on the Bramble Fox November scrap lift challenge. I used PhotoPlay's Let's Go collection along with some beautiful perspextives from the BF store for this travel page:

I love this yellow Adventures perspextive and used it as my title:

I added some bits and pieces from the PhotoPlay collection and also added the "blue skies & sunshine" and the "great outdoors" banners that I cut from the Paper Snips #008:

Check out this "wander" clip! It's from the Travel Clippies set. I love these!

I added some bits and pieces here as well as the "Adventure Time" circle that I cut from Paper Snips #008. I added an Epoxy Sticker to the top of it. This is a great way to make your own flair:



Here's a look at the challenge this month:


This was such a fun challenge to play along with! I love how my page came out and I love all those gorgeous BF goodies!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!