Monday, November 7, 2022

Too Cute, Not Spooky

 Hi paper crafters!

I have a fun Halloween layout to share with you today that I created for CSI using lots of my stash. I added watercolor to my white textured background. Once that was dry, I stamped with the Distressed Grid and Distressed Plaid Set 2 stamps from Creative Embellishments along with black ink. I tore some patterned papers, placed those on the right side of my page and added some machine stitching:


I added some strips of patterned papers behind my photos: teal and orange- Fancy Pants, striped and dotted- Echo Park, . I matted my photos on pink from Shimelle. For my title, I used: orange-Thickers, black- Echo Park, teal- Cosmo Cricket, Spooky is a MAMBI Sticker. The teal heart is a sticker from Fancy Pants:


I added a few star circle stickers and the black cat saying from Echo Park. The bats are stickers from Paper House. Boo-Yah is a MAMBI sticker. I used a spider stamp from Northwood Stamps:


I added some sequins from DCWV and brads from Queen & Co:


I fussy cut the hose from an old Rusty Pickle paper- remember them? They were popular when I first started scrapping. I added a few more stamps: Trick or Treat and Happy Halloween- both are from Savy Stamps. The fright night is a sticker from MAMBI and the 31 is from Echo Park:


I fussy cut the scalloped circle with the kitty from an Echo park paper. Trick or treat is another MAMBI sticker. Kitty is Authentique mini alphas and cat are from Making Memories:


Here's a quick look at the case file:



It feels so good to use my stash! 
Plus I love how this page came out!
I hope you will play along with us this month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!