Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Hello!

 Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing my take on sketch #542 at Sketches In Thyme. Brenda Ragsdale created this fabuolous sketch. I used papers from Graphic 45 for this page of Greg and I:


I added a few strips of patterned paper to my background. Then added the Creative Embellishments Hearts Frame that I painted with acrylic paint. I placed my photos on top and then used an American Crafts chipboard "Hello" as my title:


I hand cut some triangles to create my banners and then machine stiched them. I added a twine bow to the Graphic 45 tag and stamped the date on it. I added a few pieces (shell, bucket/shovel) of the Summer Wood Veneer from Creative Embellishments:


I also added some of the Summer Wood Veneer pieces here- the shell, surf boards and sand castle. I added a chipboard shell and added the ships wheel sticker (Dollar Store) and the star fish is from the CE Summer Wood Veneer pack:


Here is the sketch:


I hope you will play along with us this month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


 




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!