Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Christmas Mini Album

Hello!
Today I am sharing a Christmas mini album I made using lots of Creative Embellishments chipboard, acrylic snowflakes and a Recollections paper pad- Holiday Homestead.  I created the album from scratch using this YouTube video.  I used Sharpies and acrylic paints to color the chipboard pieces.  
On the cover, I  used the Scribble Tree, Holly Berry Set and Jingle Bells:

 

On the spine, I added Merry Christmas chippy and a Holly Berry set:

Page 1: Bow Border 2. I colored it with a silver Sharpie and then added white acrylic paint spatters. I also added a Tim Holtz word phrase sticker.

Page 2: Cover: Bow

Page 2 opened up: Decorate Your Tree Words, Scribble Present and Ribbon Garland:

Middle Flap on page 2: Decorate Your Tree Words:

Page 3: Christmas Day, White Acrylic Snowflakes

Page 4: Merry Christmas ATC Coin

Page 5 & 6: Christmas Light Strand 4- cut in half:

Page 5 & 6 open up to this. I added Ribbon Garland to the left side and Garland with Bow to the right side:

Page 7: Holly Berry Set, Peace & Noel are custom sized words CE did.

Page 8: Joy (this is another custom sized word), Bow Border 2

Here are a few close ups of the custom sized words CE does:


Page 8 opens up to this: Scribble Light, Scribble Bell, Scribble Mistletoe:

Page 9: Scribble Snowman, Holly Berry set and White Acrylic Snowflake

Page 10: Bow Border 2 and Whimsical Tree:

I left the back cover plain:

Wow! That was a lot of chipboard I used! I had a blast creating this mini and can't wait to fill it with pics after Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!