Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Baby Mini Album

Hello friends!
I enjoyed creating my Country Fest Mini Album so much, that I decided to make another mini album using fabulous Creative Embellishment chipboard. This one is a baby girl theme. I used the Square Mini Album and 3 Fishtail Pennant Banners as the base for this album. Along with CE chipboard pieces, I used Echo Park Little Dreamer Girl collection. I used inks, black Sharpie and acrylic paint to color the chipboard pieces: Cover- Welcome Baby (Baby Word Set), foot prints (Baby, Baby, Baby):

   

 I plan on giving this album as a gift, so I added photo mats. I didn't add glue to any part of embellishments or chipboard that over lap the photo mat so that they can slide photos underneath them. Page 1: Stork Set & It's A Girl Set   Page 2: Stork Set

 

 Page 3 & 4: Blocks & Rattle (It's A Girl Set)

   

Page 5: 1st Food (Milestones Word Set) & Onsie (It's A Girl Set).     Page 6: Bib & Bottle (It's A Girl Set)

 

Page 7 & 8: Crib & Mobile (It's A Girl Set):

 

Page 9 & 10: Baby & Carriage (It's A Girl Set):

 

Page 11: Bath Time (Baby Time Word Set) & Rubber Duck (It's A Girl Set)    Page 12: Bow & Stars (It's A Girl Set)

   

 I left the back plain. I plan on adding the birth announcement here:

 

This mini was so much fun to make! I hope I have inspired you in some way. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!   

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!