Sunday, November 13, 2022

Hello From Deer Camp

Hey there friends! 
Here in Wisconsin, deer hunting starts next weekend.
Today I am sharing  a layout of Austin and his cousin while at family deer camp last November. Austin doesn't really like the hunting, but goes to spend time with cousins and uncles he doesn't see very often. I used lots of Creative Embellishment chippies along with an old Glitz collection from my stash for this page:

   

 I heat embossed the Circular Twig Frame and placed that on my background. I added a few Maple Tree Seeds colored with ink and a Nuvo Glitter Marker and tucked in a few on the wreath and scattered some on my page. I fussy cut the "Hello" from a card in the Glitz collection and used that for the start of my title:

   

 I heat embossed the Deer Head and tucked that in to the right side of the photo. I added the sticker calendar and the blue patterned paper:

   

 I used alphas from Making Memories and the Glitz collection to finish off my title, adding a bit of machine stitching. I added a few more of the Maple Tree Seeds here as well along with a few punched stars:

 

I added the Tree Border to the bottom of my page and colored it using a few different ink pads. I heat embossed the deer and added that down there as well:

   

 Austin doesn't like his picture taken, so I don't get too many of him to scrap. Needless to say, I enjoyed getting a bit grungy on this page. 
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
\

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!