Monday, January 2, 2023

The Best Is Yet To Come...

Hey there Scrappy Friends! 
I hope you had a wonderful and safe time ringing in the new year! 
Today I am sharing a fun New Years Eve layout with you. I used Dear Lizzy stash along with some beautiful chipboard pieces from Creative Embellishments:

   

I added strips of patterned papers down the left side of my page and machine stitched. I added a strip of the black and white striped down the right side and machine stitched that as well. I popped my photos up on craft foam and inked 2 of the Nested Stars, backed them with patterned paper and added one to the side of each photo. I added gesso and Distress Oxide Ink to most of the words from the New Years Word Set and placed them above, between and under my photos:

   

 I tucked in a few Tim Holtz word phrase stickers:

   

 I added two of the Shine Flair in Silver, one here and the other to the upper right corner:

   
 
I used The Best Is Yet To Come chippy for my title. I added gesso and Oxide Inks to this piece too. I inked another of the Nested Stars and added that to my title:

   

This page came together so quickly for me plus I love how it came out! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!   

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!