Friday, January 20, 2023

Let's Go Camping!

Hey everyone!
I am sharing a layout I created for Creative Embellishments. January is here and so is the cold weather here in Wisconsin. It is about this time every year that I am missing summer and my camper. To be honest, I am not a fan of winter- I don't mind the snow, it's the cold that I don't like. Today I am sharing a layout with photos we took while hiking with friends at a new campground we stayed at this last summer. I used chipboard from the store along with Echo Park Let's Go Camping collection:


   

 I added a few cards that I cut from one of the patterned papers and my photos to my white cardstock background. Then I used brown ink and the Distressed Crackle Stamp and added some stamping around the page.I fussy cut the trees, moose and banner. I popped up the camper diecut on foam to add some dimension. I also added in a few tags. I used inks to color the Compass and Tree Ring:

   

 I added the Sign Post that I colored with inks to the left of my photos. I fussy cut the trees, tent and bear:

   

 I cut a few of the Tree Rings that I inked and placed one at the top, one on each of the sides and one at the bottom of my page:

   

 I hope I have inspired you in some way today. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!