Thursday, January 12, 2023

In The Garden

Hello!
Today I am sharing a summer layout with you that I created for Creative Embellishments. 
I used chipboard from the CE store along with Simple Stories Simple Vintage Farmhouse Garden collection for these photos of our garden last summer:

   

 I used 6 photos on this page. I used the In The Garden chipboard piece for my title:

   

 I added strips of patterned papers down the right side of my layout and then machine stitched using black thread. I added the word "plant" from the Garden Word Set in between the photos:

   

 I added some diecuts, fussy cut elements and stickers along with the word "bloom" from the Garden Word Set. I added that cute Garden Fun Figures as well. Isn't he cute?!

 

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!