Monday, January 23, 2023

My Happy Place

 Hello there!

Today I am sharing a layout I created using sketch #546 that Laura Rumble created for Sketches In Thyme. I used Paige Evans stash for this camping page:


I fussy cut the scalloped borders and stitched them on my background. I added tissue paper to my photos and placed them on the borders:


I fussy cut four trees and added one to the right of my photo and the other three to the left of my photos. I used a diecut for part of my title along with some PinkFresh alphas (My). I fussy cut the small mushrooms and flowers from one of the papers:


I created a banner, stitched it in place and then added a few fussy cut flowers:


I added a fussy cut sun with a chipboard heart in the middle along with some cloud stickers that i stitched on:


Here is the sketch:





No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!