Wednesday, August 1, 2018

CSI: Wander

Hey there!
I am back today to share a layout I created for CSI case file #259. I used Simple Stories You Are Here and Echo Park Splash for this layout:


I used watercolors to add some color to my white cardstock. All of these embellies are from the Simple Stories You Are Here collection except the blue patterned paper under my photo. That is from the Echo Park Splash collection. I fussy cut the plane, "paradise" tag and palm trees from patterned papers. I added a few diecuts, including the suitcase under the photo. I also added a geo tag sticker and the "we are here" sticker along with a chipboard frame:


Another fussy cut tree and a camera. I added a few more sticker. I fussy cut the waves from the Echo park collection:


These are all diecuts from Simple Stories. along with an arrow sticker:


More diecuts to top the page off:


Here is the case file:


I was inspired by all 5 colors. I used a map pattern, solid white background, architectural and travel elements and trees for my evidence. My testimony is: document a vacation.

I hope you are inspired and play along with us!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!