Sunday, August 5, 2018

Tricycle Ride

Hello!
I am sharing a layout I created using the new sketch at Creative Inspiration.
I dug deep in my stash and used Fancy Pants Sidewalk. Remember that collection? It was my favorite! I am surprised I had some of it left!
I used an older photo of Sierra riding her trike:


I heat embossed a frame from Creative Embellishments and placed my photo under it along with some layers of papers and labels. The girl and dog are rub-ons from the collection. They are so cute!


I added some watercolor to my background. Here I added some of the stickers from the collection. I added a strip of red polka dot paper to the bottom and added some stitching:


I placed a chipboard flower cluster to the bottom right of the photo and added some rub-ons. The alphas are from this collection as well. I added some stitching through it and then used a black marker to trace parts of the letters. The "good ol' summertime" is a rub-on:


I fussy cut the circle strip from one of the papers and stitched through it. I added the "Sweet summer" rub-on and a few stickers:



I added a photo corner, stickers and rub-ons. I added a bit of white Gesso to the cloud to tone down the color:



Here is Bev's sketch:


Hope you will play along with us!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!