Saturday, August 4, 2018

You Color My World

Hello there!
I am sharing a layout for my anything goes challenge over at Creative Inspiration today.
I used a variety of manufacturers on this page of my kids:


I was inspired by this chipboard piece from Creative Embellishments. I added white Gesso to the "Color" part and then added a rainbow of Gelatos. I colored the rest with a black Sharpie:


I created my rainbow using Distress Oxide Inks. I used a round sponge applicator to apply them to my background. I used the same inks, added a bit of water to create my spatters:


Like I said, I used a variety of manufacturers and stuff from my stash for this page:
Acrylic hearts- Elle's Studio
red and orange labels- Chic tags
Butterflies and pansy- Paper House
stickers- Amy Tangerine, Simple Stories, Fancy Pants and Dear Lizzy
Bling- Bazzill and Kaisercraft
Pearl- Recollections
Enamel Dots- MME, Cocoa Vanilla and KI


I love how this layout turned out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!