Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Insta Love

Hey there friends!
Over at CSI is a new case file (#260) to play along with! 
I used a Hip Kit Club kit- mostly the October 2017 kit for this layout of Sierra and I:


I added watercolor to my white cardstock background.  I added a layer of tissue paper and the blue patterned paper. I added a frame behind that. I fussy cut the blues and light pink flowers and then added the diecut flowers on top:


Here I added more fussy cut flowers, diecuts and an old Elle Studio label to hold some journaling:


I created another embellie cluster on the left edge of my page. I love these alphas that came in the kit- I believe they are a Hip Kit exclusive. I added a piece of torn washi and some stitching to finish off this page:


Here is the case file:



I had a blast playing along with this case file and would love to see what you create! Play along with us and add your link to the CSI blog.





No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!