Sunday, August 19, 2018

Love My Tribe!

Hey there!
I am up at Off The Rails today sharing a Distress Oxide Ink tutorial along with my take on the August mood board. Hope you will check it out!

 I was inspired by the tribal people and decided to search the Silhouette store for a cut file. I was really surprised at how many they had! I was also inspired by the colors.

Here is my layout using Simple Stories I Am:


Here are a few close ups:

I love how this tepee turned out! I backed it with some patterned paper and added some stitching. I added diecuts, stickers and a few layers of paper under my photo:



I colored the title with lots of layers using Distress Oxide inks and mists. I had a hard time getting the color I wanted. I fussy cut the feathers from one of the papers:


I love, love this chipboard banner and it was perfect for this page! I fussy cut the label and dream catcher from the papers. I added a bit of stamping and stitching:


Here's the mood board that inspired this page:



I love how this page came out! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!