Tuesday, January 1, 2019

15: CSI

Hey there friends!
Hope you had a wonderful and safe new years eve!
I am sharing the layout I created for the new case file at CSI. I used mostly Webster Pages Citrus Squeeze stash for this fun birthday page:


I used the packaging technique with watercolors to create my background. I cut a bunch of triangles from patterned papers for my banners. I glued them in place and added some machine stitching. I fussy cut the "15" lemon and "I love you" banner from a few papers from the collection:


I fussy cut the flowers and layered them by the lower right side of my photo. The camper was fussy cut from a JilliBean paper. I added a few Tim Holtz stickers and used a stamp for my date:


Another fussy cut flower, a fun fussy cut pennant, another Tim Holtz sticker and some handwriting finished off my title:


Here is the case file: 
I was inspired by the colors, banners, camper and hearts on strings. For evidence, I used polka dots, floral pattern, stripes, stitching, banner, camper, flowers, bows (on heart strings) and birthday accents. For my testimony, I documented a birthday celebration.
I love how this layout came together! 
Hope you will play along with us!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!