Friday, January 4, 2019

The Best of Times

Hey there friends!
 Do you have SnapChat? My daughter was showing me how fun this app is and how to use it and we were taking pics. The photo on this layout is from that day.
I used black acrylic paint to color the Rings For So Many Things and then backed them with some patterned paper :

I fussy cut "The Best of Times" from a patterned paper stack and popped it up with foam to add dimension.


I added a layer of tissue paper behind my photo. I fussy cut the flowers and leaves from patterned papers. I used a few different Thickers for my title:



To finish off my layout, I added some gold sequins:



I love these chipboard rings, they can be used in so many ways!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!