Thursday, January 24, 2019

Winter Wonderland Canvas

Hey there Friends!
I am here to share a beautiful winter canvas with you that I created for Creative Embellishments and ScraPerfect:

 
I added Gesso to my canvas and then used blue acrylic paints and mists to add color to it. I gave the Pine Tree and Large Pine Trees a coat of Gesso. Then added Liquitex Glass Beads in spots to look like snow. I sprayed the trees with a few different green mists and let dry. Finally, I went back over the Glass beads with white acrylic paint and topped that off with Stickles to mimic snow. I love all the texture this added!

 

For my title, I used the words "Winter" and  "Wonderland" from the Snow Word Set. I added a few layers of white acrylic paint to them and then added some spatters of blues and silver mists:

 
I added some of the glass beads, mists, Stickles and Gesso to the Pine Cone Clusters as well:

 

For snowflakes, I used: Falling Snow Set, Chipboard Snowflakes and Large Snowflake Set. I added a few layers of white acrylic paint and then spattered them with silver and blue mists. I topped them off with some Stickles:

 

I used ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever to adhere all the Creative Embellishment chipboard to this canvas. It works awesome on the mixed media.

Have you ever created a canvas? This was my first one. I love how it came out and will be making more!
Thanks for stopping and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!