Sunday, January 13, 2019

Darling

Hey there friends!
I have a layout up on the ScraPerfect blog today. I used the September Hip Kit Club kit, featuring Pink Fresh Indigo Hills, the Best Glue Ever along with the No Clog Writing Cap for this layout of Sierra and me:


I fussy cut the wreath out of one of the Pink Fresh papers. I added a small amount of the Best Glue Ever to the wreath and adhered it to my watercolor background. When the glue was dry, I machine stitched around the wreath I added layers of paper, including white tissue paper, and die cuts under my photo: 


Here a fussy cut the grey scallop and flowers from patterned papers. I added some die cuts and a few puffy sticker hearts:


I added a few more die cuts  to the left of the photo.
Here is a close up of the wreath:



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!